Monday, October 15, 2012

I just can't think of a befitting title

Could this quote sum up my scattered, nomadic lifestyle any better? I think not.

“Anything I've ever done that ultimately was worthwhile...initially scared me to death.” - Betty Bender

Spain is terrifying, glorious, want-to-pull-my-hair-out frustrating, breathtaking, homesickness-inducing and disheartening all at once. But that's adventure, right? With adventure comes that anxiety of "Is this the right bus?" With adventure comes that satisfaction of, "Yes, that was the right bus." With adventure come those tears when you can't find the milk at the grocery store. And with adventure comes that "did that really just happen?" feeling when you accidentally say you're pregnant instead of embarrassed (yes, that happened once). 

Let's raise a glass (figuratively, of course) to adventure, whatever that means in your life. Cheers. 

Buenas noches, 
Teresa


1 comment:

  1. No te preocupes, en Orlando yo pregunte por "the BAT room" y tambien dije "people IS crazy".

    Me encanta tu blog.

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...