Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A whiny open letter to Ryanair


Dear Ryanair,

No, I don’t want you to hawk calling cards throughout the entire flight.
No, I don’t want Giorgio Armani or Calvin Klein perfume.
No, I don’t want an allegedly sexy charity calendar of the Ryanair crew (I peaked at the cover as the cart rolled by, and I wasn’t impressed). 

This is not an image from the calendar, unfortunately (or fortunately) for you. Source
No, I don’t want overpriced cognac, even if I do get one free with the purchase of another.
And no, fellow Ryanair passengers, I don’t want you to clap when we arrive. Our safe landing should be treated as an expectation, not a victory.

Ryanair
Source
I just want to sit in my tiny seat and try to enjoy what’s sure to be an unenjoyable journey.

But no, Ryanair, I will not stop using you, given your ridiculously cheap prices and stripped-down service.

So I guess I’m just a whiny blogger with a problem I refuse to fix.

See you soon,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...