Friday, September 14, 2012

Tick, tock, tick, tock

To be entirely candid, I'm getting a bit scared. My departure date is really, really soon. And seriously, who is the menace responsible for suddenly speeding up time? I swear a minute has gone from 60 seconds to 30. Days are passing like never before, I'm sure of it.

I feel ill-prepared. I have a long list of items to pick up before I leave. I wonder if, at some subconscious level, I've been intentionally delaying those purchases. My final must-haves run will just make this trip seem all too real. I'm most worried about teaching English. The closest thing to teaching that I've done was tutoring, and I'm not even sure how effective I was at that (I didn't get much feedback). So, I just show up and start shaping young minds without any legitimate credentials? We shall see, I guess.

Buenas tardes,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...